Signs That Your Heating/Cooling Equipment Needs Replacement
As a home owner, you need to pay careful attention to and be in synch with the equipment that you keep within your home. That way, you can get the best service from them while keeping yourself and your family comfortable and happy. Unfortunately, as all things do, you may find that it may be time to have them replaced.
If you aren’t very sure of the signs you should look out for, that will signify that your heating or cooling equipment needs to be replaced, we’ll show you what they are. You need to replace it if…
- Your air conditioning unit or heat pump is over 10 years of age.
- Your boiler of furnace is over 15 years of age.
- You have high (and continuously increasing) energy bills and your equipment always needs to be undergoing repairs.
- Your home has some rooms which are either too hot or too cold.
- You don’t have a programmable thermostat and no one is present at your home to alter your equipment.
- You are experiencing problems with humidity at your home.
- Your home is excessively dusty.
- Your heating or cooling systems are making way too much noise.
- Your energy use at home is above the average for most homes, causing you to spend more money on your energy bills for heating or cooling.
If you are looking for an experienced and affordable heating and cooling contractor in Ottawa to handle all of your Ottawa HVAC needs, then give us a call to get professional help with your central air conditioner, furnace or fireplace for a complete home comfort experience. We have decades of experience in home heating and cooling and Capital City Heating & Cooling provides all HVAC services including heating & air conditioning installation, repair, service & maintenance in Ottawa and surrounding areas.